By Ashley Polite - November 22nd, 2022
November is the month of gratitude, and what better way to show appreciation than by expressing what you're most thankful for? We here at Kupcakerie are kicking off the Thanksgiving holiday by acknowledging the people and moments in our lives that make it all worth it.
- I am grateful for our two beautiful children, Savannah and Henry.
- I am thankful to God who has enabled me to have life, a loving family and friends. I am also thankful to have life's necessities like food, clothing, and a home. Anything extra is truly a blessing.
- I'm thankful for God and the joy he continues to bless not only me with, but the ones whom I cherish the most. Through laughter, generosity, love and most importantly, forgiveness. That is what family is all about.
- I'm thankful for my family and friends; and their support for me. I'm especially grateful that they're in good health. I tend to take how lucky I am for granted, but growing up and getting wiser has shown me that there are 8 billion people on this earth who experience each day differently, and I'm so appreciative of those different perspectives.
- I'm thankful for my friends, loved ones and of course, the Kupcakerie employees!
- I am thankful for having the ability to create & spread love, and i'm especially thankful to have the support & comfort of my amazing family, friends, and partner.
- I am thankful for my family, friends (old and new), and that I am loved.
- I'm thankful for the friends I've made, the family I've acquired (which includes my family i've made at work), the lessons I've learned, the wisdom I carry, the experiences I've had, and the love I share with others through things.
- I'm most thankful for growth.